This was a big week in tech with several new products launching from big names like Dell and HP including notebooks, tablets and phones. We also saw the launch of the Verizon iPhone, which didn’t get a large turnout of buyers waiting in line, but it did hit sales records for Verizon.
Hot News from Notebooks.com:
- Dell Updates Latitude Business Notebooks: Overview of Dell Latitude E Refresh – Full Details Below
- Internet Explorer 9 Release Candidate Now Available – See what’s new in IE9 and test it out yourself.
- Verizon iPhone Review Roundup
- HP Updates the Pavilion Line of Consumer Notebooks:
Hot News in Tablets and Smartphones from GottaBeMobile.com:
- HP TouchPad Officially Announced – Details on HP’s WebOS tablet coming this summer
- HP TouchPad Hands On Video – A closer look at the TouchPad
- Why the TouchPad has the best tablet UX I’ve seen – From Tablet Expert Sumocat
- HP Veer and Pre 3 Smartphones Announced – Video and details of the latest WebOS smart phones
- HP goes deep with 60 degree tilt on new TouchSmart all-in-ones – The latest all in one devices tilt back for easier use during extended periods.
- Dell Latitude XT3 Convertible Tablet Announced – Video of the Dell Latitude XT3 tablet, a new 13″ tablet from Dell.
Reviews from Notebooks.com and GottaBeMobile.com:
- Timbuk2 Plush iPad Sleeve – Memory Foam iPad Case
- Kensington PowerLift – Battery Backup, Dock and Stand
- ZaggMate iPad Case with Keyboard – iPad case that helps you type faster
- LG Optimus V – Hands On Video of the Low Cost Android Smartphone
- Kensington Virtuoso iPad Stylus – The New Standard
- iKit Exec Case – iPad Case with Class
- Kensington BlackBelt Protection Band for iPad – iPad sized Bumper Case
- AT&T Novatel MiFi 2372 Review – A look at performance of speed of the latest AT&T MiFi
- T-Mobile Motorola Defy Review – In depth look at the Rugged Android Smart phone with video