Another week is behind us which means another week of tech news and reviews to keep up on. We’ve rounded up the most popular news, how tos and reviews of the week from Notebooks.com and GottaBeMobile to make sure that you know what’s happening in the world of notebooks, tablets and smartphones.
Hot News From Notebooks.com:
- Apple Launches in App Subscriptions: What It Means for Regular Users and Readers
- Stop the “Unlimited” Data Insanity: 5 Steps to Saner Data Plans
- How to Use a Personal Blocklist to Clean up Your Google Search Results: Tame content farms on your own.
- Apple Notebook Prices Expected to Drop: Average Price of $875 by 2017
- 11.6″ Samsung Series 9 Notebook inbound to U.S.: A Smaller Series 9 will come to the States after all.
- New MacBook Pro Design Possibly Leaked by Intel: Is this the new MacBook Pro?
- Wireless HD Streaming comes to AMD Fusion Powered Notebooks with ViVu: Affordable, no accessory needed Wireless HD streaming.
Hot News from GottaBeMobile.com:
- Motorola Droid X 2 Slots in Right Under Droid Bionic: The Droid X 2 will be positioned as a high end handset at Verizon.
- Stylus and Handwriting Recognition coming to Android Tablets: A stylus based handwriting solution is coming to Android with the HTC Flyer.
- Pixel Qi-Enabled ZTE Light 2 Android Tablet to Take on Notion Ink Adam: A new Pixel Qi Device is announced.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Announced: A new Galaxy Tab joins the Samsung Family
- The State of Tablet PCs in 2011: Insightful look at the current world of tablets from Hugo Ortega
Notebook, Tablet, Smartphone and Gadget Reviews:
- OnLive Unboxing and Impressions: Kevin Purcell Share’s his unboxing of the MicroConsole that streams video games. Check out our initial thoughts here.
- Whirl Mini Mouse Review: A look at this mouse designed to fight carpal tunnel
- ZueGoo Case Genius Review: Find out what sets this velcro loving iPad case apart from competitors
- Pocket Informant HD – iPad App of the Week: A better way to get your calendar info on the iPad.
- Nag for Mac App: This 99 cent app provides easy to set reminders to get on to something else.