In order to address a critical vulnerability of Adobe Reader 9.2 and Acrobat 9.2 Adobe has released several security updates. These vulnerabilities, in Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat, can allow the hackers to take control of affected system.
Adobe recommends Adobe Reader 9.2 and Acrobat 9.2 users apply this security immediately. These security updates are for all platforms; Windows, Macintosh and UNIX.
This security loop was disclosed by Adobe’s team on December 14 on their blog page. But the fix for these security holes wasn’t released until Jan 13.
These security fix brings the adobe reader and acrobat reader to version 9.3. Please visit Adobe’s website for more information and to download this security update or alternatively you can directly download from the following links.
- Adobe Reader update for windows, Macintosh and UNIX
- Acrobat pro Extended update for windows
- Acrobat standard and pro users update for windows
- Acrobat 3D users update for windows
- Acrobat pro users update for Macintosh