HP Home is offering the HP Pavilion dv7tse notebook for a discount of $400 after an instant discount of $150 and a stackable HP coupon code for $250 off for a final price of $849.99 including free shipping.
The HP Pavilion dv7tse notebook is a 17.3″ notebook with a 1600 x 900 display powered by an Intel core i5-580M Dual core processor with TurboBoost up to 3.33GHz and a free upgrade to 6GB RAM as well as a free upgrade to a 640GB hard drive.
To take advantage of these savings visit HPShopping.com and configure your notebook with an Intel Core i7 processor (or another option which brings the price of the dv7tse above $1,099. Add the computer to your cart and apply the HP coupon code NBQ83268 to your purchase to take an additional $250 off.
- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-580M Dual Core Processor (2.66GHz, 3MB L3 Cache) with Turbo Boost up to 3.33GHz
- 512MB ATI Mobility Radeon(TM) HD 5470 switchable graphics [HDMI, VGA] – For Dual Core Processors
- FREE Upgrade to 6GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
- FREE Upgrade to 640GB 7200RPM Dual Hard Drive (320GB x 2) with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
- No Additional Office Software
- No additional security software
- 6 Cell Lithium Ion Battery (standard) – Up to 5.0 hours of battery life
- 17.3″ diagonal HD+ High-Definition HP LED BrightView Widescreen Display (1600 x 900)
- SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support
- HP TrueVision Webcam and Fingerprint Reader
- Intel Wireless-N Card
- Standard Keyboard
- HP Home & Home Office Store in-box envelope