Earlier today, Microsoft announced Windows Phone 7 and the handsets that the new mobile platform will launch on. Below is a list of the new Windows Phone 7 devices broken down by carrier in the United States. Check out GottaBeMobile’s coverage for a quick overview of the Window Phone 7 UI.
- Dell Venue Pro – 4.1″ vertical slider with Gorilla Glass
- HTC HD 7 – 4.3″ handset with 720P video recording
- HTC 7 Mozart – 3.7″ handset with an 8MP camera, Xenon Flash, Dolby Mobile and SRS Wow HD virtual surround sound
- LG Quantum – 3.5″ horizontal slider with DLNA support built-in
- Samsung Focus – 4″ Super AMOLED handset. This is the thinnest WP7 device measuring just 9.9mm thick.
- HTC 7 Surround – 3.8″ handset designed for entertainment viewing. It has a pop-up speaker and kickstand.
Sprint Windows Phone 7 coming in 2011:
- HTC 7 Pro – 3.6″ horizontal slider with 720P video recording, geared towards business users.
- LG Optimus 7 – 3.8″ handset with 720P video recording, and DLNA support built-in.
- Samsung Omnia 7 – 4″ Super AMOLED handset that reportedly has a more heavy, durable construction than many other WP7 devices.
- HTC Trophy – 3.8″ handset with 720p video recording and a 5MP camera. This will be the cheapest of the WP7 handsets.
Check out GottaBeMobile for more information about these new Windows Phone 7 devices, as well as worldwide carriers for the devices.