After aÂ longÂ time of settling for a so-so case the Incase Convertible Magazine Jacket Ipad case is a refreshing change. The Magazine Jacket case is in reality the case Apple should have made for the iPad. It’s thin and lightweight,Â versatileÂ and just plain amazing!
You can watch our video review for an in depth look at why we like the Incase Convertible Magazine Jacket iPad case, but in a few words it has everything we want in an iPad case.
- Doesn’t add bulk
- Gives us a typing angle
- Provides twoÂ viewingÂ angles for watching content
- Covers the screen during transport
- But the cover also gets out of the way when in use
- Elastic keeps case closed or open depending on your needs
- And can be used as a handle
The Incase Convertible Magazine Jacket Ipad case retails for $50 and can be found at Best Buy and other retail locations.