Today, Microsoft Office 2010 is available worldwide. You can head over to the Microsoft Store, or any local electronics retailer to pick up your copy today.
There are three suites of Office 2010:
- Office Home and Student – The most basic edition. This comes with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. $149.99
- Office Home and Business – Adds Outlook. $279.99
- Office Professional – Comes with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access. $499.99
Alternatively, you may also purchase individual programs. However, this can get quite pricey.
- Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, and Access are all offered individually for $139.99
- OneNote – $79.99
- Home and Student Editions of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel are available for $119.99 each
- Home and Student OneNote – $69.99
Other 2010 Microsoft Software versions include:
- InfoPath – $229
- Project Standard – $599.99
- Project Professional – $999.99
- Visio Standard – $249.99
- Visio Professional – $559.95
- Visio Premium – $999
- SharePoint Workspace – $159
You can order these various software products at the Microsoft Store.
Here is a quick overview of some of the new features of Office 2010.
Combining all the new features of Microsoft Office 2010 and Office Web Apps, will surely make you, or your business more productive