Best Black Friday Laptop Under $400 (Black Friday 2010)

Black Friday will kick off in just a few days and you don’t have to wait for the newspaper to check out the Best Black Friday Laptop deals for 2010. We’ve been on the case since October and have poured over the leaked Black Friday ads from Walmart, Best Buy, Office Depot, Staples and others to tell you what the best deal is on a Black Friday Laptop under $400 for Black Friday 2010

To help you out we are looking at Notebooks in each price range to help you find the best Black Friday laptop that fits your budget. This guide will show you all the notebooks available on Black Friday for $300 to $399 and let you know which one we think is the best.

Remember to look at our Black Friday Buying Guide – 10 Things to Look for When Buying your Black Friday Laptop or NetBook, before you head out for Black Friday 2010.

Black Friday Laptops under $400: (Click any model for specs and what you can expect the laptop to do.)

Best Black Friday Laptop Under $400:

For the Best Black Friday Laptop Under $400 we recommend the HP G62-340US 15.6″ Dual Core laptop from Office Depot which is $329 after a $50 Mail in Rebate. This notebook is a much better value than the numerous Black Friday Laptops under $300, thanks to a dual core processor, 3GB or RAM and a dedicated GPU.

Best Black Friday Laptop Under $400 Runner Up:

If you can afford to spend $400 on a Black Friday laptop we suggest the HP Pavilion DV5-2134 14.5” Dual Core Laptop from Staples because it has an aluminum shell which you won’t find in almost any other laptop in this price range on Black Friday.

Worst Black Friday Laptop for Under $400:

The Sony VAIO EB VPCEB3AFM/WI 15.5″ Dual Core laptop from Best Buy and the Lenovo G560 model (0679-99U) 15.6″ Dual Core Laptop from Office Depot are the worst buys in this category because they doesn’t offer enough to differentiate themselves from the lower priced laptops in this range.

Check out our Best Black Friday Laptops by Price:

Josh Smith is a longtime mobile tech user, currently using a Droid as his primary smartphone. Josh is also an editor at Notebooks.com where he reviews notebooks and other mobile tech. Follow Josh on Twitter @Josh_Smith or email him Josh@Notebooks.com.

1. Katie

November 23, 2010 at 6:50 am

Hi. Im new to laptops. Other than surfing the web and playing games i have never used them. However, i recently moved out on my own and really need a laptop for online business, banking, and keeping my small business records, files ect…. I also have a low price range. I have no idea how much memory or ram or anything i need. Totally a tech novice. Please if you have any advice about what laptop is the best deal and what i would need i would really appreciate it. I also have only worked in windows xp and not really crazy about the new windows system so wasnt sure if i should switch to mac or try the new systems from microsoft.

Thanks for any help you can give. Katie

• Chris

November 24, 2010 at 8:07 pm

I would say that it depends on your business. Will you be using a lot of graphics, photoshop, etc., then you might want to look at the next level up to get a better processor and higher RAM. If you will just be using your laptop for “mild” online work and some Word and Excel programs, then really most here would be fine for your needs. At a min., I would get 3 for memory, 4 if it is in your budget. Depending on your work, you might be ok with a 320 HD but I would try for a 500 HD. Hope this helps.

2. Mark Spitzenzeigler

November 23, 2010 at 9:36 pm

Oh, so you want ten pounds of shit in a five pound bag?

3. Katie

November 24, 2010 at 4:18 am

ummmm not sure what your referring to. the microsoft system or mac??? Just trying to get good deal on a good laptop that can handle my small biznes.

4. aakash

November 25, 2010 at 10:07 am

I think Chris is referring to PC (microsoft windows powered) as opposed to Mac.

5. small laptop computers

October 29, 2011 at 12:01 am

Someone necessarily assist to make severely articles I’d state. This is the first time I frequented your website page and up to now? I amazed with the research you made to make this actual post extraordinary. Wonderful task!

6. thanksgiving placecards

November 15, 2011 at 10:13 pm

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a weblog site? The account helped me a appropriate deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered vivid clear concept

7. best deal on Appliances

December 20, 2011 at 3:32 am

Hi, i feel that i noticed you visited my blog so i came to ?go back the desire?.I’m trying to find issues to improve my site!I assume its good enough to make use of some of your ideas!!